Companies are increasingly relying on outside businesses for design and development, so project management outsourcing is a new way to assemble a highly experienced project team to guarantee high-level value.
At Green Fairy we do not enforce a particular methodology on our clients but develop a relationship and bespoke project management methodology for each client.
Project managers will co-ordinate all implementation and training programs for all elements of the project you require. There are reviews at all stages of a project which work in conjunction with a constructed schedule, to ensure timely delivery of business solutions.
One of our Green Fairy consultants can attend your offices for the required period of time to manage a particular project or manage a team.
The main benefits of outsourcing project management solutions are:
- Allowing in-house personnel to focus on high value business activities.
- Reducing the cost and time spent on overheads and necessary project management processes.
- Ability to measure the efficiency and performance of the project management separate to your internal workforce, through a service level agreement.
- Access to extensive pool of knowledge and expertise.
- Service tailored to suit your business and needs.
The Green Fairy model for project management includes:
- Budget control
- Resource management
- Quality assurance
- Risk or issue monitoring and resolution
- Process mapping
- Timescales and deliverables
How do you outsource project management?
- Email an enquiry to Green Fairy regarding the sector you require outsourcing for. Inform us briefly of what you would like within your business plan so we can tailor outsourcing to your specific needs.
- We send your enquiry out to a panel of retained Green Fairy agents that best suit your needs.
- Green Fairy collates the agent’s responses and marks up to quote the supplier with the best price for the client.
- The final decision rests with the client – you control who supplies your outsourcing.
If you’re interested in outsourcing project management, call now on 01789336111 for no obligation advice.
Alternatively fill in our contact form to make an enquiry.